Back to school: those three words mean very different things to different people. Here are just a few back-to-school topics that you can explore @ your library. We’ve got:
- Early Readers for beginning readers, and Children’s Chapter Books for older kids who are ready to take their reading to the next level.
- Books and kid-friendly online resources for school reports, plus fifteen public access internet computers.
- New books on order for parents who have more time to read now that the kids are back in school and summer activities are winding down.
- Cookbooks with great ideas for school lunches, afterschool snacks, and quick dinners for those nights when you have to hurry to practice.
- DVDs for weekend family movie-and-popcorn nights.
So what does back to school mean to you? Reply back and let us know, and chances are we’ve got it– whatever your back-to-school needs may be.