Tuesdays 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wednesdays 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursdays 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Come in for guided training and practice sessions to learn basic computer skills including:
- creating an email account,
- navigating the Internet for basic searching and online commerce,
- learning Microsoft Office programs,
- searching the library catalog and online references,
- using social networking sites,
- managing ebooks & audiobooks.
The sessions are individually paced, and practice time is available on library computers or your own laptop.